100% Spun Polyester Sewing Thread
All available count: 15/2, 20/2, 20/3, 20/6, 30/2, 30/3, 40/2, 40/3, 50/2, 50/3, 60/2, 60/3, etc.
Packing: 1000yds to 20000yds/cone, or 0.5kg to 2kg/cone
Can be used in many different applications and in a wide range of fabrics from delicate silks to robust denims and high-tech performance materials; at all times ensuring excellent stitch formation and good-looking seam appearance.
Will not only enhance the appearance of sewn products but can greatly improve the productivity and performance of a sewing production line.
Finished with a specially formulated lubricant it delivers excellent sewing performance at low tension under the most demanding of conditions.
Why choose MH polyester seiwng thread:
1. Good tensile strength: holds the stitched seam securely during wash and wear.
2. Smooth surface and absence of faults ensures less friction between the needle and the material during high-speed sewing. The thread must be well lubricated to increase its sewability and resistance to abrasion
3. Uniform thickness / diameter results in an even sewing thread, which moves smoothly and quickly through the needle eye and the fabric. It also affects the thread’s tensile strength, resistance to abrasion and its twist construction. An uneven thread may twist into short knots and jam at the eye of the needle.
4. Good elasticity enables thread to recover its original length immediately after the tension has been released. The elasticity of sewing thread affects the strength and the finished quality of a stitched seam.
5. Good color fastness provides immunity to the different agents the thread is exposed to during manufacture and washing. The thread must hence be uniformly dyed.,
6. Low shrinkage of the thread being used on the fabric material with higher shrinkage reduces the chances of seam puckering.
7. Good resistance to chemical attack is a desirable property for thread used in garments which may undergo washing, bleaching or dry-cleaning.
8. Good abrasion resistance ensures a good sewing performance and makes the thread more durable.
What we have:
1. KF3108 pneumatic type full automatic high speed winding machine
2. WLLWLN series Lixin vats high temperature high pressure dyeing
3. DATACOLOR600 beam split color measurement instrument
4. ISO and Oeko-Tex certificates
5. More than 4 self-owned thread factories, large-scale warehouse and latest logistics system
6. Professional & experienced sales team and overseas branches all over the world
Product Technical Data
|Tex (T)||Tickets Size (TKT)||Cotton Count (S)||Average Strength (cN)(g)||Elongation Min-Max (%)||Recommended Needle Size Singer Metric|
|18||180||60/2||666 680||12-16||9-11 65-75|
|24||--||50/2||850 867||12-16||9-11 65-75|
|30||120||40/2||1020 1041||13-17||11-14 75-90|
|30||120||60/3||1076 1098||12-16||12-14 75-90|
|40||80||29/2||1408 1437||13-17||14-18 90-110|
|45||75||40/3||1561 1593||12-16||14-18 90-110|
|60||50||20/2||2081 2123||13-18||16-19 100-120|
|80||30||20/3||3178 3243||13-18||18-21 110-130|
Color Card: over 400 different colors available
Color Cards are made with actual thread samples so you have a perfect color match to choose the desired thread.
Factory: over 30000 tons annual output capacity
Quality Control: Our lab equipped with advanced testing machines, could do normal chemical and physical test for our thread products
Certificates: ISO9001, OEKO-TEX100